Your Magento store deserves the complement of a fully integrated ERP. With resources for full customizations and integrations, Advanced Solutions and Consulting Co. are experts in integrating ERP to Magento businesses. Ecommerce companies that embrace ERP solutions increase productivity through automation, data synchronization, advanced reporting tools, and more.
Integrating your Magento store with other systems creates a comprehensive business management solution through which your systems can communicate and share information, eliminating the need for duplicate data entries in multiple systems for inventory, CRM, and more. Additionally, the system gives you control over who in your business has access to which modules, protecting sensitive data and ensuring all employees have access to the information they need to productively contribute.
Perhaps the most attractive advantage of linking eCommerce with ERP, operational efficiency allows businesses to maximize productivity through workflow automation, inventory replenishment notifications, and consistent order fulfillment. These efficient processes yield benefits for your business in the forms of productivity and cost savings, but they are also advantageous to your customers. Happy customers lead to improved retention rates and increases in the business’ customer lifetime value.
Standardizing eCommerce order fulfillment for your customers is a step to increasing customer satisfaction and building brand loyalty. With an integrated Magento ERP, your fulfillment process can go from being disorganized to systematically covering every step of customer ordering.
- Stock items – Ensure proper levels of just-in-time inventory and communicate inventory levels with customers.
- Order placement – Items are purchased by the customer and their information enters the ERP’ CRM system.
- Order reception – Alert customers that their order was received with an automated message, which might include an estimated arrival window.
- Synchronization – Order information is pushed from Magento to the ERP and is stored for later analysis.
- Data integration – Customer data is grouped within the connected CRM. It can later be used for personalized product suggestions.
- Pick and pack – Send an order notification directly to the warehouse for employees to pick and pack the items.
- Ship and track – Automatically send customers a tracking link, along with an estimated arrival date.
- Delivery – Record that the item was delivered to the customer’s address.
- Returns and exchanges – Change the status of items if they are returned. These can be placed back into inventory or marked as ineffective.
By automating and standardizing these order processes for your Magento eCommerce platform, you deliver a standard of service which customers can come to expect from your business. Consistently meeting the desired level of customer service will cause them to choose you over the competition. Revenues accrued from increased sales and refocused marketing efforts will allow you to add more value to your business, maximizing the return on your Magento ERP integration and giving you options on how you want to grow.