What is the Outlook for the Property Management Industry?
It is interesting to study the results of KPMG 2017 Real Estate Industry Outlook Survey. They surveyed stakeholders including investors, owners, managers and service providers, and provide insight on the following:
- More investors are available because real estate market indices have been reclassified “GICS”
- In the digital world how to avoid problems in protecting assets
- Disruption is here: Airbnb, Plug & Play Office share, Home Office
- Capitalize on exploding formation, personal, household and buying patterns
Property Management Solutions Use Cases
Who are the stakeholders that impact the outlook for the Property Management Market?
There are 3 principal stakeholders who directly impact the Property Management Sector of the US economy.
Below are links to successful companies in each of these stakeholder segments:
- Office: Jack Resnick & Sons, Inc.; Mack-Cali Realty Corp; Melville Industrial Associates; Steel Equities
- Retail: ARC Properties; Levin Management Corporation; D. Management; Vornado Realty Trust
- Multifamily: The Feil Organization; Einsidler Management, Inc.; Manhattan Skyline Management; MB Real Estate
- Association: True Service New York; Community Management; Garthchester Realty; Integra Management.
Property Management Technology Stack
Why Property Managers can rely on “Imperium” from IBS?
IBS President Michael Mullin noted: “Imperium extends the power of Acumatica’s cloud ERP product with an industry-specific, fully integrated lease management/accounting system.” Imperium is built to be the single source of truth. It provides one source for capturing and processing real estate enterprise data. Then this ERP data interfaces with third-party software applications making up real estate technology stack. These applications may include: CRM and lease workflow, building management, budgeting and valuation, tenant screening, residential portal, and utility billing applications.
“Property Managers Who Embrace the Multi-Cloud World are Setup for Success,” said Jon Roskill, CEO of Acumatica | November 2016. He goes on to add statistics for organizations that have moved to Cloud ERP:
- They save on average more than 20% in IT spending as a percentage of revenue
- They deliver 2.1x times the relative ROI of on-premise ones
Why select Advanced Solutions and Consulting (ASC) as the go to VAR for Acumatica? First, ASC is the Most Valuable Partner (MVP) Award Winner for 2017. ASC has built its brand on serving customer needs; before, during and after the “go live” milestone. Please contact Jim Carroll at: email@example.com; (310) 508-9700 and feel the magic.