Equipment rental software improves POS, eCommerce and customer service processes
Rental360 is an equipment rental software that quickly and methodically processes an enormous amount of disparate information from financial risk to equipment identification and from fluctuating demand to customer processing. Built on the Acumatica ERP platform, it is flexible enough to serve both rental-only companies and auxiliary rental operations including dealerships, manufacturers, construction, and businesses that rent, sell and service their products.
With Rental360’s all-in-one system, rental companies will no longer be burdened with maintaining separate rental and accounting systems or separate spreadsheets for equipment tracking. Our program uses one database to provide clear insight into business metrics – information essential for future purchasing, profit, and growth decisions.
It streamlines operations for companies in the rental industry, including companies that rent construction, industrial, medical, recreational, event, and sporting equipment.
- Increase the equipment rental efficiency to provide maximum ROI.
- Streamline check-out/check-in, exchange, delivery & pick-up ticket processing for better customer service and equipment utilization.
- Incorporate rental transactions into company operations.
- Avoid billing and revenue leakage with advanced billing options and controls.
- Track, monitor, and manage equipment availability through multiple locations.
- Gain financial insight through cost reporting tools.
- Create quotes based on the most current information.
Whether your clients are looking for huge chains like United Rental and Home Depot Tool Rental or smaller, more niche equipment rental companies, Rental360 provides well managed systems.
Find our more about Rental360 and Acumatica, contact us at (877) 590-4ERP, email@example.com or download the product overview by filling out the form on the right.